May larawan na nagpapakita sa galing ni Sen. Noynoy Aquino sa pag-gamit ng Baril! Hindi lang yun, Senator Benigno Noynoy Aquino protected President Gloria Arroyo by voting not to listen to the controversial “Hello Garci” tapes.
it’s circulating around the web! Senator Benigno “Noynoy” Aquino has been a gun lover.. so meaning isa rin ba siya sa mga namaril sa mga biktima sa Hacienda Luisita Massacre? creepy.
Which congressman doesn’t want his voting record exposed to the public? You’d be surprised!
Despite popular clamor led by the Opposition, Tarlac Representative Deputy Speaker for the Administration Noynoy Aquino protected President Gloria Arroyo by voting not to listen to the controversial “Hello Garci” tapes that revealed massive cheating during the 2004 presidential elections.
WHY DID NOYNOY PROTECT GMA?
Around the same time, the Aquino and Cojuangco families were deep in negotiations with the Arroyo administration for one of the biggest anomalous deals in Philippine history.
Noynoy Aquino’s vote to protect GMA merely completed the political transaction that is now the Subic-Clark-Tarlac Expressway (SCTEX) – an overpriced, anomalous arrangement that not only cheated taxpayers but the already oppressed, poor farmers of Hacienda Luisita.
Some points to ponder:
- Noynoy Aquino’s family received P83 million from the government by selling 83 hectares of Hacienda Luisita land at 12 TIMES the actual zonal value.
- At 94 kilometers, the P32 billion SCTEX, bloated from the original estimate of P18.7 billion in 1999, is the longest continuous highway in the Philippines and passes directly through Hacienda Luisita, the largest hacienda in the country and owned by Noynoy Aquino’s family.
- The Philippine government was made to shoulder the P170-million PRIVATE San Miguel Interchange of the Aquinos into Hacienda Luisita. This is the ONLY exit of the 11 exits that leads to a private property.
- Hacienda Luisita farmers own 33 percent of the estate, and yet received only THREE PERCENT of the total package amount of P83 million, or only P450 per family
- These same famers, who receive a measly P9.50 a day in wages compared to the legal minimum NCR wage of P345.00, have been denied for more than 20 years their right to land ownership under the agrarian reform law, which was enacted to transfer ownership of large haciendas to their tenant farmers, the same farmers who were called “spoiled” by Noynoy Aquino’s sister Ballsy.
In 2004, government troops were sent in by the Administration to help Noynoy Aquino’s family break up a strike by the farmers. The combined government and private security forces of Hacienda Luisita unleashed bursts of automatic fire into the ranks of the farmers, killing 7 – including two children and an Aglipayan priest – and wounding 121 in a bloody tragedy known as the Hacienda Luisita Massacre.
Noynoy Aquino defended the “dispersal” in Congress, calling it an “illegal strike”.
But don’t take our word for it. Know the whole truth NOW as reported by the GMA7 investigative team. Please click on the link below.